Flip PDF for Mac OS X (Lion)
Convert PDF to Flash Flip book with animations and music on Mac OS X.
Help you Convert PDF into interactive, online page-turning FlipBooks on Mac OS X . For eMagazines, online catalogs. Digital Rights and Subscription Management...
- View the page flip publications on your iPad, iPhone, Android and more.
- Convert your PDF to impressive digital flash page flip book in seconds.
- The professional choice for page flip and Mobile App Publishing on Mac OS X
- Fully customized viewer, allows you to change your ebook look&feel.
- Unlimited conversions without paying royalties.
- Create index (Table of Contents) automatically from your PDF's bookmark
Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.7, support Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion, not for PowerPC
Convert PDF to flipbook on MAC with embed flash, audio, video and links see Flip PDF Pro for Mac
- Why Us?
- How It Works
Convert Your Catalogs, Brochures, Annual Reports and Other Documents Into a Flash Page Flip Within Minutes on Mac OS X
Flip PDF for Mac is a Mac application that helps you convert page flip pdf in a few minutes and publish it to your web site. With Flip PDF for Mac, you can create and publish unlimited number of e-books. Readers can access your publications anywhere, anytime and all of the links stay active.
Flip PDF for Mac is the most easiest to use PDF publishing software for Mac use , This program can convert PDF to Flash Page Flip book with cool page turning effect, allowing you to customize everything as you proceed with the conversion. It is a great sollution to impress your customers and readers by remarkable digital flippingbook, and helps you to reduce time and cut costs with publishing your print media online!
Flip PDF for Mac offers fully customised desktop page turn direct from PDF files and fully customisable mobile apps for publications using our suite of apps for both Apple and Android devices.
At a Glance: Easy! Even a new user, you can use Flip PDF for Mac within a couple of minutes without any special learning.
Flip PDF Standard for Mac VS Flip PDF Pro for Mac
|Item||Features||Flip PDF for Mac||Flip PDF Pro for Mac|
|1||Convert PDF to Adobe© Flash® based page-flipping eBooks|
|2||Output in different formats: HTML, Mac App, Mobile Version|
|3||Import bookmarks, hyperlinks (web/page/email links) from PDF files|
|4||Add Image or Flash logo to insert before Book Title in Float template|
|5||Add Book Title in Float template which can be clicked to visit webpage online|
|6||Define template details, like book margin, background image, read orientation, hard cover, autoplay etc.|
|7||Add Help config to manually define content with using Image or SWF|
|8||Customize toolbar buttons to set permissions, tips language for downloading, printing, sharing, Home button and more|
|9||Export and save settings, themes for future uses|
|10||Define title for HTML or App output flipbooks|
|11||Insert images to the imported pages (define actions, like go to webpage, open pop-up images, etc.)|
|13||Insert FLV movie, YouTube video to pages|
|14||Add sound to the pages while viewing the page|
|15||Embed SWF flash into pages|
Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.7, support Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion
1GHz PowerPC® G4/G5 or Intel® processor, or above;
512MB RAM, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
Why Flip PDF for Mac
Very Easy to create digital publication on Mac OS X
With our easy to use interface, you can make a vivid flash page flip PDF from traditional PDF documents in a few mouse clicks! Even a new Mac user, you can use Flip PDF for Mac within a couple of minutes without any special learning.
It is easy to change the flash page flipping eBook appearance:
Logo – You can remove Flip PDF logo in Flip PDF for Mac. You can also add your company name in the publication and link to your home page.
Add/remove buttons on navigation toolbar -, you can select to show or hide "Sound", "About", "Thumbnails", "Share", "Print" buttons or right click menu items in the output PDF to flash page flipping book.
Change background - If you do not like the default gray background, you can change background color in the converter console. You can also add background music to the whole flash page flipping publication.
Publish on mobile or tablet devices
Beside Flash version, all publications created by Flip PDF for Mac will also include HTML5 version. The readers will be able to open your flip page publication in any environment (PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Mobile), and you can even publish at your Facebook page.
Create table of contents
Flip PDFfor Mac supports analyzing and importing table of contents from PDF files. After that, you can edit the imported table of contents. If you want to create it by yourself, instead of importing from PDF, or your PDF does not contain a table of contents, Flip PDF for Mac can help you to create table of contents for your digital publication.
With Flip PDFfor Mac, you can designate adjacent pages as the "Table of Contents". Here you can define a text link to each main category of your publication. The table of contents support unlimited links.
Mac and Windows versions
Fully customisable output
Customise the flippingbook look and feel of both the skin and interactive features by choosing from your preferred colours, background, sounds, layout, style, visual page transitions and button controls. The digital publications can match your brand so it really looks the part.
Share with Social Media sites
Use the built-in social bookmarking tools to promote your flash page flip book. Share your publication on sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Digg.
You can specify your contact info and a social icons panel (twitter, facebook and an unbranded icon where you can link your website).
Support Multiple language interface: select English, French, or Spanish languages for the navigation buttons of your Flipbook; More than 3 languages are provided for output requirements. You can also change the orientation the flipping pages are turning. Contact us to add more output languages.
One-time fee, unlimited conversion
Once you have purchased the software, you can use the program to convert an unlimited number of PDF files to any number of page-flipping eBooks. No subscription fee, no conversion fee, not limited to a single website.
Free upgrade for ever
Upgrades are always free. Once you have purchased the flipbook software, you can use it forever. We reserve the right to raise price for later versions, but you don't need to pay one cent for upgrading.
Features for Flip PDF
1. Custom Options for Import PDF
- High quality Converting of PDF to Flash.
- Batch convert multiple PDF files to a single or multiple page-flipping flash magazine.
- Import the hyperlinks, bookmarks and text from original PDF files.
- Previously set quality and size settings for output page flip pdf.
- Detect landscape page to present as two-page spread.
- Unlimited publications.
- Automatically create thumbnails for your convenience to view each flipping pages in the converted PDF to flash magazine.
- Specify page range of PDF files before converting them to FlippingBook.
2. Output to different formats: HTML, Mac App, Mobile version.
- HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
- App (Mac Application) is executable application can be run on Mac.
- Mobile version is to output HTML5 flipbook which can be viewed on mobile devices via Browsers (support slide single pages on mobiles).
- Offline readers. Create an offline version of your FlipBook containing most of the functionality from the standard FlipBook. The offline reader is FlipBook's alternative PDF viewer. The reader can turn pages, search or print from the publication. Offline readers are great for:
1. Make various publication.
2. Presenting at seminars or conferences.
3. Presenting digital catalogs in areas where Internet connection may not be available.
4. Pre-loading on to sales representatives laptops for easy and instant presentations.
3. Customize on Pre-designed Templates
- Over 20 professionally pre-designed templates to choose.
- Preview the real-time PDF content (flipbook) effect imported.
- Add HTML Title in Float template which can be clicked to visit webpage online.
- Add your own company name or company logo to flipbook.
- Easily add a "Table of Contents" and/or Advertisers Indexes to your Flip Book.
- Changing the background images, use your own or select one from our collection of backgrounds
- Add advertising banners around the flipbook. Now your document can generate ad space revenue
- Define book proportions, margin size, shadow manually; Add page folding shadow.
- Insert background music, sound effect either for continuous play (loop) or for a set duration.
- Set flipping book reading from right to left (for Right-to-Left languages such as Arabic).
- Hard Cover Page Flip define.
- Set fonts for Flash page flip ebook and Bookmark panel.
- 'share' button to share the flipping page including the whole magazine via emails, Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc
- Zoom option – You can disable the zoom for each flipbook separately. Also you can provide bigger images to be loaded when user zooms the page, High resolution zoom in on each page with additional zoom in by using the mouse wheel.
4. Provide Multiple Control Tools
- The user interface is available in multi-language; More than 5 languages are provided for output flippingbook.
- Set flippingbook colors and position (Top/Bottom) for toolbar.
- Set permissions for downloading, printing, social sharing, Home button and more.
- Add Help config to manually define content with using Image or SWF.
- Assign page numbers to flipbook, set start page number.
- Add Minime Style to show page-flipping eBooks without toolbar.
- Embed the Flipbook into your own Web Pages. Your readers never need to leave your website.
- Bookmarks can be added by you when editing the FlipBook.
- Export and save settings for future uses.
- Contact form and social icons (enable/disable icons),
- Save and Load your project.
- Full flip book preview – easily go through all pages.
- Reverse Flipping (for right justified languages).
- Change the zoom level in the FlipBook
- Full Customize: allow you to use your own colors, the page size, logo, your language and intro text.
- Single pages or the whole FlipBook can be downloaded as an offline version and stored as a PDF file
- Deeplinking – each flip page and book have its separate URL. Also, the back / next arrows in the browser work!
5. Page-flipping eBook (FlippingBook) features
- Show flip effect on the page corner at the very beginning.
- drag function for each book’s corners.
- Click page shadows to flip a page.
- Input password to unlock encrypted pages.
- Single/Double Page view.
- View with pre-loading needed pages to open quickly, do not need to wait all pages loaded.
- Use button to control page, such as Previous, Next, First, Last etc.
- Adjust buttons on toolbar automatically based on container size.
- Flip pages automatically.
- View flipbook repeatedly.
- View page-flipping ebook full screen.
- Use thumbnail to navigate.
- Downloading a flip book as a PDF option. You can prepare the PDF by your self and link it to the download PDF button or turn on the automatic PDF generation. That way the user can choose the pages to see in the PDF
- Print out the whole ebook (entire publication) or a range of pages directly (support to clip area on pages and then print).
- Download the uploaded page-flipping eBook from web site directly.
- Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
- Zoom in/ out both pages.
- Share eBook url via email.
- Smooth transitions and animations,
- Open or close page-turning sound.
- Open to a certain page in Browser by adding a suffix like this: index.html?pageIndex=4; specific URL for each page, clicking that page redirects to the specified URL,
- View output page-flipping eBook on iPad, iPhone and Android devices (slide single pages mode supported).
- Vector Graphic. This feature makes high quality zoom possible. FlipBook is able to offer you this newly developed vector-based zoom with text remaining razor sharp up to 200% zoom. Vector zoom is great for:
1. Newspapers, annual reports, magazines and other materials where high readability and quality levels have the highest priority.
2. Printed materials and booklets containing large pages, small fonts or a combination of both can have the quality improved considerably with vector based images.
How It Works