eFlip Brochures Maker
Powerful convertor and publisher for PDF and Office processing.
If you are working on e-magazines or e-book making, you may need easy using software. We recommend you eFlip Brochures Maker, an enhanced multifunction flipbook software. Users can use it to make flash flippingbooks or even ePub and mobi books from PDF, MS Office or OpenOffice. Moreover, mainstream mobile platforms like iOS and Android supported by HTML 5 technique.
- Create realistic 3D page turn effect e-book in a marvelous way;
- Convert PDF, Microsoft Office and Open Office without any limitation;
- User-friendly and secured 5G free online host space for publish needs;
- 250+ e-book host: share your publications;
- Make Android app: generate books in .apk format for Android;
- Diversified publishing forms: html, zip, exe, Mac app and burn to CD etc;
- Use HTML 5 to support iOS, Andorid and BlackBerry mobile devices;
- Full customize book information: brand, message, logo, sound, color etc.
I. First rate converting experience:
eFlip Brochures Maker devote to provide users smooth and pleasant converting experience. Integration process makes the whole operation from importing to output a high class enjoyment. You can import PDF and Office files for converting to basically flash flip book or to ePub and mobi files. Users can also choose exe, html, zip and many other output forms for all kinds of needs.
II. Instant online publishing:
It is not easy to find a good host to share books. eFlip Brochures Maker afford users a free host storage account for book publishing. You just have to sign up for an account, and then you will have 5G cloud host for uploading and sharing book online. Nearly 250 books can be stored on your bookcase, which you can sell books on. The basic 5G is for free, if more space needed, you can purchase for extra space.
III. HTML 5 supported:
eFlip Brochures Maker output formats supported HTML 5 technique. As we all known, flash doesn’t always perform perfectly on some mobile devices. But with the help of HTML 5, this problem will be solved. Now you can also create a mobile version while outputting flash format, the publication will available on mainstream portable devices like iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Android.